Saturday, December 29, 2007

playing catch up!

Yeah, I know I've been MIA. I've been busy, I tell ya! Now that the hustle and bustle of the holidays is over, I'll try to catch up and post my latest creations. These first few layouts were for the challenges at Scrapperie. Challenge #5 was to create a layout with dimension and photos that showed motion. The pictures of Ethan jumping on the trampoline worked out great, and I used pop dots on the chipboard letters to add dimension. I'm not exactly thrilled with the end result, but I suppose that's what I get for waiting until the last minute :(




Challenge #6 was to come up with a song that reminds you of a specific person and do a layout of that person including the song lyrics and journaling about why it reminds you of them. I have already scrapped this pic of Kristi, but it suited this challenge too well not to use it again! I had ran out of photo paper at the time, so I used cardstock to print it on. Turned out pretty good!




Challenge #7 was to make a photoless layout about any topic. This is what I came up with.




And lastly, this being the final week, challenge #8 was to create a layout with red, green, & gold being the dominant colors. Yet another waiting until the last minute here, so I'm not really liking this one either.





Now, on to more projects!! :) I got my first kit to design with from The Embellishment Studio,
so here are the things I've created using it.












1 comment:

Sherry said...

Okay, so I love the one of Kristi...if it would have been on a hormonal day, I'm sure I would have...you just Have "it" sista!!!
Well, about all the others...need I say anything???? I don't like you! I can't even find the time to scrap...I stay online too much!!! I haven't scrapped since the last time we got together...but soon...I promise..soon...